Home Page

School Closure Monday 11th December

Having spoken with Governors and a number of staff, and taken in to account the concerns of parents, I have made the decision NOT to open tomorrow. The current forecast is for further snow and freezing conditions, and I have to put Health and Safety of all to the fore of any decision.


Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause you, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. All being well, Mr Dorsey will review the situation at mid-day, and if he is able to get there safely, will begin trying to clear a safe path to the classrooms and the car park... Any help would be much appreciated so that we can resume as normal, weather permitting on Tuesday.


Vikki Kenney